The main screen of the application consists of several panels:
- Completion rate - the number of answers out of the number of e-mails sent;
- Published - number of campaigns launched through Start Campaign;
- Answers - number of answers received, including partial answers;
- Average time spent - approximate average of time spent by respondents answering a survey;
- Recent forms - list of the latest added/edited forms;
- Current plan - contains statistics relevant to the user:
- number of forms defined;
- number of campaigns;
- number of respondents who opened the form, regardless of whether they completed it or not;
- number of contacts/subscribers;
- number of groups of subscribers.
Other elements of the dashboard screen are:
- A search by title the component where the user may search forms by inserting their name/title, even partially. This will return a list of recent forms whose titles include the inserted sequence.
- Add button - adds a survey through the dashboard; see Add/Edit Survey.