We use SOA
Services Oriented Architecture
Our base architecture is service oriented based on highly scalable REST micro-services.
- Protocol HTTPS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS)
- RESTful web services (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_state_transfer)
- JSON - data transfer format (http://www.json.org/)
- JWT - authorization tokens (https://jwt.io/introduction/)
Each implemented web service is fast and light.
We are using web service standards to make our web services interoperable and easy to be implemented by third-party applications.
On top of our services there is Load Balancing that evenly distributes requests to different internal addresses to be solved quickly and easily.
Implemented basic web service collections:
- File management
- Database access (NoSQL, SQL)
- Web servers
- Web-socket communication
- Email services (MSA, MTA)
- Partial keys management service